Optical illusions: what’s important to know?
Optical illusions are part of the normal interactions between your eyes and brain. What you think you’re seeing isn’t always what you’re getting. The context in which optical illusions occur is important to consider, as well as why they happen.
- Optical illusions in a carnival or on a game show: fun!
- Optical illusions potentially impacting your ability to select the correct medication in your pharmacy: dangerous.
- SAGENT® is constantly striving to raise awareness about patient safety and the importance of easy-to-read and easily differentiated packaging and labeling.
How can we understand illusions better? There are two ways to learn more.
- Click on one of the icons to the left to learn more about how optical illusions can affect your perception.
- Click on any of the tabs above to learn how SAGENT’s PreventIV MeasuresSM Packaging and Labeling may help caregivers reduce their risk of medication errors.